Friday, March 11, 2011

Ur holidays but My Boring days

kok...kok...kok...KOK!!!!
Dad knocked my door punctually( 9.00am)
I stil wanted to sleep
kckc didnt hear tat
Manatau
semakin lama semakin besar suara
NO CHOICE
woke up too

When eating
Dad talked bout his works
"跟你们讲,这个东西不能告诉其他人...."
Automatically
Bro n my heads were going near to dad
mana tau
Dad's voice didnt turn lower pun
All people also can hear...haha
= ="

Breakfast......
swaping.....
Moping.....
Hanging........
fb-ing......
game-ing.....
SLEEPING AGAIN =]

Today my mum went to wash hair
I followed her to do facial too^^
own money
RM50.00
T_T

Piano teacher will be ended this month
I wish to change another work le
Like no much of work here
Only cafe
But
stil duno whether dad allow
hope him allow lah^^

Tomorow dad n mum wil go to kl
then go Sri Lanka with zy's parent
haizz....
Not a good thing for us
Our task are to look after the shop

Anyway
Have a nice holiday la....
Take care
。。。。。。Bye。。。。。。

No comments: