Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A lesson 2011

11.30pm
Prepared to close my eyes
Prepared to have a good sleep
as the next day was jpj test
Suddenly
"tick"
A message poke up
Moody was starting
Hurting messages were coming subsiquently

I beared....I beared....
After 4th or 5th message
My tears coming out
I couldnt endure anymore
hurt...hurt....n still hurting
I din't think that i would have this day
i would have this kind of feeling

Sorry..............sorry.......................sorry
Nothing could i say anymore
Even explainnation filled up the text message box
Surely
No one could accept it with rationally
Because anger fire is working
But then,
what could i say anymore?
No angry, No pity
Yes
only apologize, right?

I knew clearly
did that was my wrong
I hurted you with that words
So then,
I admitted my false
What i want to say is
This is the place for people to throw out feeling
no matter happiness or sadness
angry or lovely
One day one mood
One day one happen

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today was jpj test
I pass it!!!
hahahaha....
What a happy thing

There was just a small funny thing
After did the parking test
i forgot to put down handbreak
straight away did the 3 penjuru
When all had done
Preparing to go out from car
Just realised tat
handbreak didnt put down
Automatically
My head turned to the tester
Fortunately
He didnt see it...hahahaha
Pass with all tick^^




No comments: