Working Day
A student boy cried in piano class
Tat was the time when i was moping
Her sister laughed him
What a funny thing was
brother----standard 3
sister----6 years old
Reason of crying was
" Grandma went to kl "
I said:“你是男孩子来的,不可以哭的...乖”
But actually in my mind
“男生,也会那么舍不得啊?”
After a while
i phoned mum who were going to airport
Wanted to say goodbye
My voice became lower and lower
When dad took de phone
I couldnt speak anymore
As what dad guessed
I was crying
I Couldnt stop it
I couldnt.................
Now
Just realized that
I laughed at my student just now
That's my turn now
haha....
Waiting for the face to turn original
Stepped in piano room with nothing
Im so lauzy
Already 18 years old
Going to leave my lovely house for study
But now
Just a holiday trip
I stil cant control myself
What will happen 2 months later?????
No comments:
Post a Comment