Friday, April 27, 2012

You leave me.....

Almost one month
My mood have been totally influenced by you
 every night after 9.oopm
I started to wait and wait...
wait for your name appear in my phone
Sometimes early...
But sometime even 3.00am
stil haven have your msg
Im worried
How come Ooi Chieh Yin become like tat?
Why you wan to find me??
If you continue to keep ur silence,don't it be better?
and I can stil treat u as my idol but not more
But now, condition changed...
I couldnt back to the early moment ad

BUT
You left me a vry sweet and memorable life in KMJ
Thank you for wiling to become hardworking
Thank you for accompany me burning midnight oil everynite
(even most of de time u felt asleep on desk)
Thank for your caring when i felt sick
Thank for treating me as u treat me before
Thank for willing to console me when i was down
Thank for asking me not to be lazy
Thank for everything u give me

I wish you to treat u jz as a friend
I try not to think bout u
but cant
now leaving KMJ ad
I thought this leaving may be a good chance for me to forgot u
But cant
I try not to waiting for ur msg again
But stil gt de feeling of disappoint when din c ur name
I try not to miss you
But stil cant when u said u ad miss me....

No comments: