Friday, April 27, 2012

My lovely JMC

So fast and fast and fast
1 year in this torturing College
I have to say bye bye to you already
Thanks you My lovely JMC
You have growth me up
from a crying and sad girl
You have growth her up as a cheerful and happy girl
 
Thanks you my beloved lectures
You satisfice ur energy and time
to accompanny us with knowledge
share alots with us others than only
chemistry,biology,physics,mathematics and english

Thanks you my lovely friends
You have sacrifice ur revision times
celebrate my birthday
Thank you my friends
thank for lending ur ears and and mouth
Listen to my blaming and laughing with me
My friends
thank you for having a evening walk with me
thank you for leaving so many and many memories to me
We have growth up together within this one year
The stressful life
we have passed it together
u have giving ur hands to bring me along
I don't ever walk through lonely
I LOVE YOU, my friends

My Johore Matriculation College
your view is so nice
ur sunset view give me the most impact
I wont forgot all this....
Dont ever....

My JMC
you welcome us silently
and say goodbye silently
But,
this is you....
You leave us a message
We may growth up in my place!

No comments: