HO...HO..HO..
Since the beginning of my first year Semester 2
Today was my most busy day
Schedule from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm sharp.
11 hours wearing the same clothes, carrying the same bag
Walking the same paths in the same compound.
Having 2 quizzes as well
Impromptu speech and the lame subject TITAS
I was really hoping all these were just a April fool celebaration.
Not exactly the real
Hehehe...
However however
Everything happens with a reason.
This is so true!
There must be up and down in a day
Depends on how we look on it
After finishing my speech, I was so excited.
Erm...got to say, the excitement started before my turn to talk
Even when giving a speech, I looked excited too
But actually not, the e cite eng was just a tool to deny my nervous.
Luckily, the comment from lecturer was not bad.
Lecturer's comment surprising me,
I did well...huhu!
Better if be more creative for the next speech.
Yohooooo....
Back to description of me subjectively
2 more days to go to complete a month
This was a month that I met lots and lots.
Felt much and much
I think this go to you so
From days to days
I become more clear about my feeling
I'm getting clear with my direction
What's bout you?
Is it the same or opposite?
No comments:
Post a Comment