13~7~2012
这个日子,
看起来不怎么起眼
不过
它实在是太重要了
努力了这么多年
跨过了这么多考试
为的就是今天了
TANIAH!
Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program pengajian seperti berikut:
PROGRAM: MM00-SARJANAH MUDA PERUBATAN DAN SARJANAH MUDA PEMBEDAHAN (MBBS)
IPTA: UM-UNIVERSITI MALAYA
I got it!!!!!I got it!!!
.......Finally.....
.......Finally.....
This is the first choice of my UPU application
I was working that time
I phoned daddy and annouced him this good news
when I heard the laughing sound of daddy from another side
ohno....
I cant bear it anymore
tears flowing down uncontrolary
ahhhh.....
finally,
My body gt lighter...
from UPSR to PMR and pass SPM
from MUET to UPS1 to PSPM2
Thanks GOD
Thanks for all those keep me companied along the journey
help me to go through the up and down
lots of tears had been wasted
finally I sucess to step into the University I prefer
the course I prefer
Whats the purpose to b so hard
to studied?
to scored?
because this is the only way to further study
by nt paying much for my education fee
Glad!
I gave up studying in singapore
Glad!
I showed my opinion bravely with no consideration of parents feeling
and now
huuuu....
I got a better course, a better future...
Sorry...
dad and mum
Im not a filial kid
always make both of you to worried bout me
thanks for always giving me advise
thanks for listen to me
thanks for respect my choice
thanks for giving me what I want
I wont lets you all down
Im going to become a university student no longer later
another long way to go
a lots of up and down are waiting for me
to face it
to solve it
and to conquer it
Ah ma and ah zho
your grandchild wana be a doctor already
happy? ^^
thx for always popi popi me when Im not around
before exam start,
I always ask for ur blessing
may I carry out my exam in good condition
no panic no bluring
And so u did
..haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment